This tour has just recently been announced so stay tuned for the 2018 dates. This webpage will continue being developed the Northern tour develops. ILPA, International Landscape Photographers, members will receive $250 refund on their tour registration when registration opens. ILPA members simply need to contact me after they complete their registration for the event and their $250 refund will be processed.
BTW, it only costs $95.00 for a new ILPA Personal Photographer membership and $75 to renew an existing membership. Becoming a part of ILPA does pay.
Tour cancellation policy:
We understand that life sometimes gets in the way of some of our guests plans and they have to back out of a tour. We have to balance that understanding with our business need ss as well. To that end we have come up with a cancelation policy that brings balance to both sides of the equation. We want to be understanding, but we also need to meet our commitments to the tour and the related expenses, and both sides need to honour our commitments to each other. Below is our tour cancellation policy. By purchasing your ticket on the tour you agree to the cancellation policy below. I hope we don’t have to use it, but if we do I think that this compromise is reasonable for both of us. Kazue and I would like to thank you for your interest in our tours. However, if for some reason we have to cancel a tour we will guarantee a 100% refund of the entire tour registration fee. We limit our liability in the unlikely event of a tour cancellation up to and including the tour registration fee paid. We do not accept cancellation liability, or any other liability, over and above the registration fee of a tour. Tours will never be canceled due to low registration though. If one person is registered on a tour, we’re going ahead with the tour, given that all other factors are viable (ie: no natural natural disasters or unsafe political unrest is present). You can rest assured that if you purchase a ticket for the tour that the tour will not be cancelled due to low registration.
– If the customer cancels between 60 days and 30 days before the tour service then 75% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($50 for a half day tour and $150 for a full day tour). The retainer is not returned.
– If the customer cancels between 30 days and 14 days before the tour service then 50% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($50 for a half day tour and $150 for a full day tour). The retainer is not returned.
– If the customer cancels between 14 days and 24 hours before the tour service then 25% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($50 for a half day tour and $150 for a full day tour). The retainer is not returned.
– If the customer cancels with less than 24 hours notice than the entire tour service fee, and the retainer are not returned.
– Workshop and/or Tour registration and/or cancelation fees are not transferable to another workshop, tour or conference in the event a participant decides to cancel their spot.
Full transfers of ticket are allowed up to 48 hours before the tour, IF, I am notified of the transfer in an email 48 hours or more before the start of the tour. Transfers are not permitted within 48 hours of the tour start time due the heavy workload we will have during this time attending to the final preparations for the tour. There is a $50+gst administration fee applied payable by the original ticket purchaser in the event of a transfer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.