Private Photography Tours
Call toll free 1-855-763-1114, or local at 403-763-1114 for details and reservations.
Private tour and lesson rates*:
Sunrise/Sunset session (2 hours) are $200 based on two people + $60/additional
Half day session (4 hours) are $300 based on two people + $100/additional
Full Day session (8-10 hours) are $500 based on two people + $200/additional
– lunch is included in the full day tours
Private Photography Tours/Instruction
These 2 hour sunrise/sunset, half day and full day private photography tours follow a wildlife or landscape specific theme. These private wildlife photography tours usually forego the sunrise and sunset photography sessions in favour of maximizing our time during the peak wildlife activity times of the day. The tours are vehicle based so minimal, or no hiking is required.
I can customize a wildlife photography tour to specialize on a particular species or we can focus on macro-wildlife in general and photograph deer, moose, wolves, grizzly and/or black bears. Taking a generalized large wildlife photography approach gives me an excellent chance of finding macro-wildlife for you to photograph.
Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed but I will draw upon my 20 years on photography experience in the area, along with my frequently photography trips, to maximize out chances.
Editorial note: All wildlife photographs on this website are photographs of wild animals and none are taken in captivity. They animals are all photographed in situ and in their natural environment.
All vans and cars used on the tours are commercially licensed and insured to be legally operated during commercial tours in the National Parks.
* Tour cancellation policy:
– When originally booking with Brian Merry Photography, customers are required to pay a retainer. The retainer for all private tours is $200+GST=$210. The retainer is used to remove time for your tour from inventory and block it off for you. The retainer is not returnable once received due to the service outlined above that has been provided immediately upon booking and receipt of the retainer. The remaining balance for the half day and full day tour price is for the actual tour service.
– The remaining balance for the total half or full day tour price is for the actual tour service. If the customer cancels the tour longer than 14 days before the start of the tour, then 100% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($100+GST for half day tours and $300+GST for full day tours) but the retainer is not returned due to the work already delivered which is outlined above.
– If the customer cancels between 30 days and 14 days before the tour service then 50% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($50 for a half day tour and $150 for a full day tour). The retainer is not returned.
– If the customer cancels between 14 days and 24 hours before the tour service then 25% of the tour service fee will be refunded ($50 for a half day tour and $150 for a full day tour). The retainer is not returned.
– If the customer cancels with less than 24 hours notice than the entire tour service fee, and the retainer are not returned.